Friday, January 22, 2010

I Heart Napping

My life. My life is full of repetition. Of rituals and redundancy. Every day is the same. I feel like... I'm stuck. Like I want to leave, to get out of this house, this town, but I've put down too many roots that it would be impossible to depart without regret. It is the roots that bind me, that hold me to my routine abyss.

It shows itself in the way I constantly stay up late (like I'm doing right now) and regret it in the morning when I am all but dead. In the way I say the same things to the same people, wear the same clothes, the same hair.

Anyway today, my stress level skyrocketed, if you couldn't already tell. That's probably why the above two paragraphs sound disgustingly depressive. But hey. Who can maintain a positive attitude during MIDTERMS WEEK. AHH!!! I've been trying, I really have. But come on. What the hell was my health teacher thinking when she decided to add a term test onto Monday after she KNEW we were going to have two midterms that day. Seriously. WTF.

On the brighter side (it really shouldn't be all that bright) track is over tomorrow. Today during practice, some kid decided it would be funny to throw cup of water at another kid, spraying everyone around him (INCLUDING ME). Last meet tomorrow, then we're done. Finito. Caput.

So that's today. In a nutshell. I actually kept a pretty good record. The only time I was reprimanded was when Daddy told me I couldn't be taking 2 hour naps after practice every day. HAHAHAHAHA aritey Dad. Whatever you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment