Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Fucking Puppy

I had another nightmare last night. Woke up in a sweat. If it's ever happened to you you know how lovely a feeling it is.

It basically showed me what would have happened if they'd had another baby. Jesus, I used to think it was a good idea. Terrible. I was like the mother of the child, for one thing. Because my mom was... like she was out of the picture. All throughout the dream the perspective kept toggling from me to her. I was driving with the baby and the 3 other kids in the car with my dad, and she was in her car with our friend's dog. Obvious symbolism is obvious. And then there was an earthquake... and my mom never checked to see if we were okay, all she cared about was the fucking puppy. And I was responsible for the baby, I couldn't cheat the baby out of a good life I had to make sure it was safe and situated. I don't want this to happen to me.

That baby was so goddamn cute. It was the cutest thing ever. Ugh I have school.

No comments:

Post a Comment